Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First Trip to the Doctor

Here I am after my first trip to the doctor. Check out my outfit! Pretty stylish, eh? The doctor says I'm doing well but she wants to see me for another weigh in and blood test tomorrow. Mom and Dad said the blood test hurt them more than it hurt me but I'm not so sure.

2 comments:

pookie99 said...

Poor little Bean! I bet that hurt a lot. I still don't like getting needles and I'm your eldest cousin. I hope you are able to just chill out stress-free for the rest of the day. How's your Mom feeling?

Love,
Lehigh

P.S. Pets for your big hairy sister!

Dan said...

Hey Lehigh! Mom says she's felt better but that I'm worth it. Dad says I'm gonna love you and Frank and Astro and Bella. Charlie says I should give Pookie the cold shoulder.