Yesterday was a big day for me. I left Maryland for the first time and we drove through Delaware and up into New Jersey where Mom and Dad are both originally from. I was pretty good along the way and I even stopped at my first Wawa. Mom and Dad seemed overly excited by this but they told me that one day I would understand.
After that we reached our destination... Mom-Mom's! She is my Dad's mom and she was so excited to see me. She couldn't wait to hug me and hold me. Mom-Mom sure has the magic touch, too. I was a little fussy after I ate and she held me and rubbed my back until I dropped off into a deep, deep sleep.
She told me all about my Pop-Pop, too. She sure loves him and I wish he was here to meet me. But Dad tells me that he's watching over me.
5 comments:
That's OK Ryan, I get fussy after one of those cheesesteaks at the cafe when I visit Mom-Mom too.
Hi Ryan,
You are so cute! I'm happy to see you made it to my state to visit Mom-Mom. We're looking forward to visiting you, too!
Looks as if you had a great day. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Lehigh
Hey little pumpkin head! Glad you got a chance to meet Mom Mom. :) Did you have one of those cheese steaks at the cafe? They are my favorite! Hehe...
Love, Brooke xoxo
A cheesesteak sounds like it would be really good! But I ate before I got to Mom-Mom's. Dad and Mom had Chicken Salad Sandwiches but all they could talk about were the South Jersey rolls. They do make a difference!
Ryan, Someday when you meet all your aunts, uncles and cousins, you're not going to believe that we all fell sound asleep on that exact same shoulder! Mom-Mom can't stop talking about what a beautiful, wonderful little girl you are. But we already knew that. Love, love, love, little Beege. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment