Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cousin-A-Rama


Mom and Dad really like the beach. So why do we live in Baltimore? That's the question I pondered while we were on Long Beach Island for a visit with my cousins from Boston last week. I got to meet Liam, Declan, Maggie and Ruby for the first time plus Aunt Casey and Uncle Kevin.


It's a lot of fun having this many cousins and Mom and Dad tell me I still have more to meet!


It was a busy week but I'm still too little to go to the beach. I can't wait till next year. We did lots of stuff at the house and I got to go to dinner with Mom, Dad, Aunt Casey and Uncle Kevin. One day Mom and Dad took me to Mom's favorite place – The Holiday Snack Bar.


The week ended with going to see Jack's swim meet. He swam in a couple events and did great! I almost forgot, all the cousins got together and we had our picture taken.

2 comments:

JT said...

Oh my gosh, that picture in the car seat with your little hat. Baby doll, it just doesn't get any cuter than that! That's my screen saver.Hope you won't mind when you're 25 and it's still there.


Love you, little Beege-un. See you soon!

Uncle John

Anonymous said...

What a nice group of Coleman family cousins! Ryan, you are so lucky! You will have so much fun growing up with them! And since most of the Taylor family cousins are older, they can spoil you! I saved this photo in my "Ryan" folder, now I just need to put the names (which I know) with the faces. I alreay know who Jack is. He gets to be in charge whenever this group gets together.