I can't get in to my Blogger account this morning so Daddy is writing for me.
The first leg of our trip went off without a hitch. We left around 9 AM and made a quick trip to the post office – my Dad's favorite place – and dropped off some packages before we hit the road. I'm all strapped in to my car seat as you can see.
The big change was that Mom actually sat up front for the first time in a couple months. They got a mirror for the back of the car so they can see what I'm doing. One word: sleeping. I love the car and the motion puts me right to sleep. I'm a good little girl.
We drove to Fairmont, WV and got off so we could fill the car and Mom and Dad. They had sandwiches from a place called the Dairy Creme Corner. Dad said it was okay and that I wasn't really missing too much.
A few hours later we were in Kentucky. For those of you scoring at home I added two more states (West Va. and Kentucky) to my list of States I've Visited.
We checked into our room and got cleaned up, then headed over to visit Grammy and Grampy Castle. They live here in Kentucky and were so excited to meet me. Grammy makes what Dad says are the "best mashed potatoes in the world". Must be as he had second helpings of everything, couldn't eat desert and passed out watching TV when we got back to the hotel.
Yawn. I'm tired. Mommy is out running and Dad says he needs to jump in the shower so we'll wrap this up for now.
Today we're going back to spend time with Grammy and Grampy before the next part of our journey starts tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment