Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Breaking State Fair News!

Ryan's sleeping but I thought I would share this breaking State Fair news... Chris just called to say that when she went to pick up her ribbons at the Fair she discovered that we missed an entry. Her Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake won First Place in the Exhibitor's Choice category, bringing her tally to one First, two Seconds, two Thirds and a Special Recognition Award!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Chris is such a winner! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool but now I am so intimidated...If you all ever get out here, all I'll be worried about is what can I bake for a prize-winner. I think it's wonderful! She's beautiful, fun and cooks...I think I'll marry her, too!

Dan said...

Hey Deb, how do you think *I* feel?! I cook for her... talk about the pressure being ON!