Monday, September 17, 2007

Everybody's Working for the Weekend


As you saw from my post-game picture (below), last week was rough on Daddy and me. And when the Ravens lost on Monday night, things weren't much cheerier. Poor Daddy... he blames himself for the Eagles' loss because he wasn't wearing his Jaws jersey, but he's had it out since Saturday in anticipation of tonight's game. I sure hope they win.

To quote Mommy, "I don't know what I do all week but I know I'm busy." Daddy and I had a productive week at home while he worked on a lot of client projects. I kept him company in his office most days so that he could get some extra work done after I woke up. That's me (above) hanging out in his office one night.

Mommy was super busy and worked late on Monday night because of the Ravens and Tuesday night because of the elections. Then she had to get up early and go in Wednesday morning. Whew... and it's not even sweeps yet!

By the time the weekend got here, Mommy, Daddy and me were ready for a change of scenery. The weather got cool this weekend so they bundled me up and we spent Saturday going all over the place.


This is me at the first place we stopped, called Fortunato Brothers Pizza in Baltimore. Don't I look happy? I think that's because I assumed some of that yummy food they ordered was for me. It wasn't.

After that we went to two festivals in the city – an Irish festival in Canton and a street festival in Hampden.


Daddy snapped that picture in Hampden while Mommy was checking out some of the shops. I can't wait till I'm older and I can go shopping with her. She buys fun stuff and goes in all the best stores.

That was our big day on Saturday. By the time we got home everybody was full and exhausted. Luckily the Ravens won their game yesterday so maybe there's hope for the Eagles yet... and my team won in the Last Man Standing pool while Mommy and Daddy are already eliminated.

Go Eagles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan - So glad to read what's been happening with you and the parents! Last night I commented to Uncle Allan that you are obviously the smartest football fan in your house since your Mommy and Daddy are both out of the LMS pool. Keep it up sweetie -- that would be a nice pot of money for the college fund! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Kathy! Shhhh... don't tell anybody but Mommy made the mistake of letting Daddy pick for her.

JT said...

Hi Beege!

I can't believe how much you've grown in just the month since we saw you. What a big girl!

Just want you to know that I will carefully scrutinize your future picks for the LMS contest. If Dad does anything kooky like he did for he and Mom, I won't hesitate to contact Child Protective Services.

Uncle John will ALWAYS look out for his 'Little Lamb'. I love you, sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Love you, too Uncle John! Dad's really nervous about my LMS picks now!