
I was so busy helping Daddy last week that I never got a chance to talk about what we did that weekend!
On Friday night when Mommy got home we packed everything in the car and drove up to New Jersey. The first thing we did was stop and see Lehigh and Frank so we could drop off Charlie. She really likes hanging out with Astro and Bella and they're going to come visit us in a few weeks.
After that we drove down to Long Beach Island to see Mamie and Grandpop. They got a new high definition TV, so Daddy was really excited. He says the only thing better than football in high-def is watching it in high-def on the west coast where games start at 10 AM. Daddy's silly.
Because the Eagles were starting the season, Mommy and Mamie wanted to do another sports-related photo shoot. (Wait till you see my Flyers photos!) I love this photo of Grandpop and me hanging out in their living room. I don't think he was smiling as much after the game.
2 comments:
Hi there, Ryan!
I love this picture of you all Eagled out with your grandpop. We enjoyed having Charile with us that weekend. Hopefully, things will go more our way tomorrow than they have the past two weeks. You want to see a win! If not, I'll see what they have in the way of little John Kittna jerseys!
Love,
Lehigh
Lehigh: Have fun at the game. Dad said he might get us matching Ray-Ray jerseys since we don't get to see the Eagles that often. He also said that this season that might be a good thing.
Post a Comment