Hi Ryan, You sure do like turtles, don't you? I love that little outfit! And I like turtles, too. How many times has your daddy said that this weekend?
Ryan - You are too cute in your turtle suit! Wow! Maybe I can be the poet laureate for your blog. This picture is now my desktop wallpaper and I smile every time I see it. Uncle Allan and I are going up to visit Mom Mom today and I'm taking my laptop with all your pictures to show her. She'll love seeing how you've grown. Be good for Daddy and don't work too hard. Hugs & Kisses ~ Aunt Kathy
Ryan - Didn't mean to be anonymous. I must have been in too much of a hurry and forgot how to leave a comment. Since I signed my name, I'm guessing you weren't concerned I was a hacker or a spammer. Mom Mom loved looking at all your pictures and I read her a few of your blog entries. xoxoxo
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
4 comments:
Hi Ryan,
You sure do like turtles, don't you? I love that little outfit! And I like turtles, too. How many times has your daddy said that this weekend?
LOL, I lost count. Combine it with the whole State Fair thing and it was a license to say "I like turtles."
Ryan - You are too cute in your turtle suit! Wow! Maybe I can be the poet laureate for your blog. This picture is now my desktop wallpaper and I smile every time I see it. Uncle Allan and I are going up to visit Mom Mom today and I'm taking my laptop with all your pictures to show her. She'll love seeing how you've grown. Be good for Daddy and don't work too hard. Hugs & Kisses ~ Aunt Kathy
Ryan - Didn't mean to be anonymous. I must have been in too much of a hurry and forgot how to leave a comment. Since I signed my name, I'm guessing you weren't concerned I was a hacker or a spammer. Mom Mom loved looking at all your pictures and I read her a few of your blog entries. xoxoxo
Post a Comment