As some of you may know, Mommy is working nights this week which means that it's up to Daddy to get me changed, fed and in bed at my usual bedtime. These are usually things that Mommy does each night.
Last night Dad thought I looked so good in my Halloween-themed pjs that he decided to do an impromptu photo shoot. Daddy just wants everybody to know that I'm chewing on my hand because I like chewing on my hand. One look at those cheeks of mine and you know I'm not going hungry.
And, yes, my pajama top reads "Wickedly Cute" but Dad had a heck of a time getting a shot that actually shows it.
6 comments:
Ryan -- You look so CUTE! Daddy must be lots of fun at bedtime. I can't wait until we can visit again. In the meantime, keep posing and blogging. I check every day -- sometimes more than once! You are "Wickedly Cute!
I echo that...you are 'Wickedly Cute!' That is my favorite picture of you to date!
Love,
Lehigh
Ryan,
I just noticed all the black cats all over your pajama bottoms! I love black cats!
Ryan - love the pjs but right now the Phillies need you - you must wear red and white! tomorrow (since the Cardinals are out of it)
Love, Aunt Deb
I love you Ryan! :) xoxo
Love, Brooke xoxo
Aunt Kathy: You would think Dad would be a lot of fun at bedtime but I think I exhausted him last week. He did read to me, though and Mom just organized all my books.
Lehigh and Brooke: Thanks for writing! Aren't my pjs cool? Dad says I'm ready for a big time Pajamajammyjam, but he said I'd have to ask you about that!
Aunt Deb: Dad put my Phillies bib on me yesterday but Mom took it off. It must have been enough good luck, though. Dad says we have to put a pin or something in my Phillies hat so I can wear that on Wednesday!
Post a Comment