By my count I have spent the better part of 16 weeks (16 weeks!) in some form of horizontal state either laying down or being held. That has all changed. Daddy put together something called The Rainforest Jumparoo and I have an entirely new outlook on things. No longer am I at the mercy of Charlie, who likes to walk up while I'm laying in the gym and lick me on the face (see photo below).
Nope, I'm upright, holding my head up and ready to take on the world! Okay, so maybe I'm overstating things a little bit, but I'll be ready once my feet can touch the ground and I don't have to rely on Mommy or Daddy bouncing the chair for me. (Shhh, don't tell anybody but I have discovered that if I shimmy and shake in my seat a bit I can make the lights go on and noises start!)
3 comments:
Ryan! Congrats on the new view of life! :) I love that picture of you and Charlie! How do you feel about her licking your face...don't really have much control over it huh? Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Hi Ryan!
Wow, look at you! Hard to believe that you are already kind of standing up! Wait until those legs get a littttttle longer and that chair will be a bouncy, jumpy, wonderland of fun!
Charlie must look like a big fuzzy friendly monster from that perspective! I bet by the time Astro and Bella next visit you you'll be able to bounce in your chair!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh Annie
Lehigh... guess what? I'm growing like a weed because this morning I got in the jumperoo and I could touch the floor! Just my toes, mainly, but lookout world!
Hi Brooke... Dad was watching a movie yesterday and before I started screaming so much he had to turn it off we found out that two of the characters are named – wait for it – Brooke and Travis!
Post a Comment