We've had some weekend! On Friday night Daddy and I were out walking around the yard looking at trees and animals. He saw some of our neighbors working in their yard and went over to say hi. I think he just wanted to show me off. Mr. Scott and Miss Sue made such a fuss over me and they said they'd be happy to sit with me if Daddy ever needed to go somewhere without me. I can't imagine he'd do that... I'm his best assistant.
On our way back to the house we ran into some other neighbors and chatted with them for a bit. I think Mommy was alarmed because we weren't home when she called on her way back from work. Luckily she didn't call 911 or anything.
On Saturday morning we got up, ate and headed out to a Community Yard Sale just up the road from us. There were probably 20 or more houses with items for sale and neither Mom nor Dad could find one thing they wanted to buy.
On our way out of the sale we ran into a woman that used to work with Mommy and we stopped to talk with her for awhile. I looked like I was asleep but I was listening to all the nice things Mommy and Daddy were saying about me. Boy, other kids must be really bad or something. I'm practically an angel according to them!
After walking around for an hour or so we were hungry. Naturally, all I got was a darn bottle of formula while Mom and Dad went to Matthew's Pizzeria. Dad said it may have been the best pizza he's ever had.
You'd think that would be enough for one day but we made another stop in Fells Point and went and looked at furniture for the living room and dining room. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy want to put anything in there... I'm already planning to use it as one big playroom!
Speaking of playing, that's me up top enjoying my play gym from Uncle Brad and Aunt Hedda.
1 comment:
Wow, you sure have had a busy weekend, filled with fun! I love your play gym. That looks like it would be a lot of fun!
Thanks for keeping us all posted on your exciting goings-on!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh
Post a Comment