
Aside from Mommy's birthday, yesterday's big event was the annual LBI Chowderfest. That's Mom, Dad and me waiting in line to get in. You wouldn't believe how many people came out to eat sample size cups of clam chowder!

Besides the great chowder, another highlight of the afternoon was The Chowderfest Wedding. Yep, a couple who met at a previous Chowderfest got married at this year's Chowderfest. I thought this was a cool idea and here I am posing with the bride. This made me wonder why Mom and Dad didn't have their wedding at one of the trailers at their high school...

That's my cousin Jack in the middle. He was helping the people from Panzone's serve their Clam Slam Chowder. Guess what? It won! It was voted the favorite White Chowder by the crowd that attended Chowderfest!

Can you tell I'm not that interested in clam chowder... yet? If I'm finally going to get to eat solid food I want some ribs or maybe those pork chops Dad made for dinner last night!

Who knew being carried around for a couple hours could be so exhausting? But I was working my way up to a second wind.

I may not know who has the best clam chowder, but I sure know a good hand when I see one! Yum!!!
1 comment:
Hi Ryan,
Wow, you are the Chowder Queen! I bet you are so excited until you can chow down on something besides formula! You are just adorable!
Love,
Lehigh
Post a Comment