On Saturday we went to a local farm where they had hay bales, cider donuts, cider slush and pumpkins. The pumpkins were in big bins but Mom and Dad promise they'll take me to a real pumpkin patch.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Great Pumpkin!
On Saturday we went to a local farm where they had hay bales, cider donuts, cider slush and pumpkins. The pumpkins were in big bins but Mom and Dad promise they'll take me to a real pumpkin patch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ryan,
You are such a cutie! It was great to see you tonight when you stopped by to drop off my dogs. I just wish I could have given you a squeeze but I'm not feeling my best.
I hope you have a great 'true fall' weekend on LBI!
See you soon!
Love,
Lehigh
Dear Ryan,
DUCK!!!
Love,
Uncle John
Post a Comment