Monday, October 1, 2007

No Added Sugar

This weekend was Mommy's birthday – not to mention my four month birthday (!) – so we went to visit Grandpop and Mamie on LBI. And you know what that means... photo shoot time. Mommy took this shot while Dad and Grandpop were watching a college football game. I think all the laughing and camera noise makes Dad nervous.

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
You are naturally sweet. But what's with that Patriots ball in the picture? Maybe that's who your poor misguided aunt and uncle and cousins root for, but you are an Eagles fan, no matter what! Being 1-3 is all part of the plan. The Eagles play better when they've been cast out!

Love,
Lehigh

Anonymous said...

You sure don't miss anything do you Lehigh? That's Cousin Jack's ball. And yes, I know all about Philly sports. Daddy and I have had a bad case of Phillies Phever the last couple days!