Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween Part 2

Trick or Treating was fun. Dad explained to me that our neighborhood doesn't get a whole lot of traffic because the houses aren't very close together. He promised that when I get a little older we'll go to a more densely-packed neighborhood to get candy. Yay!

That's Charlie and me getting ready to go out and hit the neighborhood. I'm on the left as a hot dog... Charlie's on the right. She decided to go as a dog. Great costume, right? That's our first photo session together that didn't involve me laying on the floor and Charlie licking my face.

And here's a picture of me by myself. The neighbors loved my costume and Mark and Dana gave me my first Halloween candy – two packs of M&Ms!! I'm still trying to grasp this whole Halloween thing but from what I've figured out I get to dress up, go see my neighbors, eat candy and watch scary movies.

No wonder Mom and Dad love Halloween! Next up... Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan ~ You don't look like a very happy hot dog! YUM - M&Ms -- one of my favorites. Uncle Allan and I now eat the dark chocolate M&Ms because they are good for you. You're 5 months old today! Have a happy day! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kathy... you try a full day of "assisting" my Dad around the office. It's not all photo shoots and blog posts. The man is a slave driver! And then he wants me to get in costume... no wonder I look pooped.

Anonymous said...

Ryan! I can't take the cuteness that is you! You look so relaxed there posing as a hot dog! Very convincing performance! :) xoxo

Wish I was seeing you this weekend, but I'm really looking forward to seeing your Dad (my funcle) and your Momma! :)