
This Thanksgiving thing seems okay. I've already had some winter squash for breakfast and the house smells like butter. Yummy! That's me and what Daddy named The Thanksgiving Pilkey... it's the body of a pilgrim with the hands and head of a turkey. I don't get all of Daddy's jokes sometimes but he sure seemed amused. He also kept talking about some movie called GRINDHOUSE but he said that I was too young to watch it.
3 comments:
Happy 1st Thanksgiving, Ryan! What a fun day you have had already -- winter squash for breakfast and a Pilkey! I hope you and Mommy & Daddy have a wonderful day together. We love you!
Aunt Kathy
xoxoxo
I wish I lived in a house that smelled like butter and got to see a Pilkey! You sure are lucky! Happy Thanksgiving, Ryan!
It's been a long time since I've seen a Pilkey! They're very rare! I'm glad your Dad caught your first Pilkey sighting on film.
Post a Comment