
On Saturday I'll be sixth months old! Cousin Lehigh freaked Daddy out a little the other night when she told him I was 1/36 of the way to being 18. Daddy said he now has more grey hair than usual.

Over the weekend we went out and bought a high chair for me. At first I thought it was just a new place to hang out with my books and toys...

...and then Mommy brought the Winter Squash over and I had a whole new appreciation for it! If you don't have a high chair of your own I suggest you try it out. Mommy and Daddy don't even have one. I'm pretty special.
2 comments:
Ryan - You are getting to be such a big girl! That is one spiffy looking high chair! Hopefully, at some point, there will be more offerings than winter squash -- M&Ms come to mind.
xoxoxo - Aunt Kathy
Wow, a chair that you only sit in when you eat? Sounds great! I'm going to go get one this weekend! I hope you enjoy many more treats, like buffalo wings and cheesesteaks!
Love, LEHIGH
Post a Comment