Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Six Month Checkup

Today was a big day... we went to see the doctor for my six month checkup! That's me getting ready for the measuring, weighing, poking and prodding to commence. Don't I look excited?

The exam room was actually really warm so I did not mind stripping down to my diaper.

Daddy said that maybe I should ask the doctor about some Rogaine for my bald spot. Or one of those cans of spray-on-hair.

Here I am getting ready to be measured. As you can see my grip is good (see that fistful of hair?) and Mommy's face feels nice...

After all was said and done I was allowed to get changed again. Don't I look exhausted?

I weigh 16 lbs. 1 oz. (50th percentile), I'm 27 inches long (70th percentile) and my head is a petite 41.9 cm (30th percentile). I'm also allowed to start having 2-3 meals per day, although I didn't like those peas Daddy gave me for lunch very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the prettiest girl in the world? This loses a lot when I don't say it in my funny accent! I hope they did not give you a shot or take your temp that day. We love the pix, keep 'em coming.

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh Ryan, what a sweetheart you are! Did they measure your personality, bright eyes and great smile? If not, I will tell you they are in the 100th percentile!!
Love, Aunt Deb

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
You are getting so big and you are just a beauty! Love you!