News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Ryan the Red-Cheeked Reindeer
Daddy says he always worries about Charlie whenever Mommy gets her hands on the box of Christmas stuff. I don't think he has to worry about Charlie any more...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ryan -- My new favorite computer wallpaper photo! You look so happy in your reindeer antlers! Don' tell cousin Brooke that you are on my screen all the time, except when she is coming home. Then I'll probably put up a picture of her dog Nellie, dressed in a Santa collar and hat!
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Ryan -- My new favorite computer wallpaper photo! You look so happy in your reindeer antlers! Don' tell cousin Brooke that you are on my screen all the time, except when she is coming home. Then I'll probably put up a picture of her dog Nellie, dressed in a Santa collar and hat!
OK . . . I am gonna start sending funny little hats! Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment