Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Going to Be a Big Cousin

A couple weeks ago Mommy and I had a fun "Girls Day Out" while Daddy stayed home and worked. My Uncle Brad and Aunt Hedda are going to have a baby boy in April and we went to their baby shower. That's Mommy, Hedda and me hanging out and having a good time.

Aunt Casey came down from Boston, too. Uncle Kevin stayed home with Liam, Declan, Maggie and Ruby but I hope I get to see them at the shore again this year!

Here's Uncle Brad and me playing "Got Your Nose". I hope I remembered to return his!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan -- You hardly spent any time being the little cousin! I hope the new baby is as computer savvy as you so you can compare notes! We wish Aunt Hedda and Uncle Brad all the best as the arrival of their baby boy approaches. I'm sure you'll share photos of your new cousin with us.

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Wow! Congratulations on your baby cousin, Ryan! I really love that picture of you with all the pretty ladies (Mommy, Aunt Casey and Aunt Hedda) and I really hope you gave Uncle Brad his nose back. He'd look funny without one! Enjoy the Super Bowl...Go Giants! Can you believe I just said that? Don't worry, I'll be back to hating them tomorrow!

Love,
Cousin Lehigh