
Today is February 1st and Mommy and Daddy say that means I'm 8 months old!
Lots of stuff has been happening lately. Mommy and Daddy say it seems like I "woke up" but I think I'm just getting used to this whole wide world around me.

I haven't started crawling yet but boy do I know how to roll. And roll. And roll. Just ask Charlie. She might as well have a big target painted on her!
The other neat thing that's happening is my first teeth are coming in. Yep, I said "teeth" not "tooth". Maybe if Daddy would stop working so hard I'd be able to get on the computer, but since my first tooth started coming in another one has shown up, too.

Pretty soon I'll be eating all this good stuff I see Mommy and Daddy eat! The other day Granny Shar and Joan came down for a visit and we all went out for dinner. I sure wish I could've had some of that food everybody was enjoying.

Daddy's going away this weekend to visit Uncle John and Aunt Nancy in Denver. They're staying there while Uncle John recuperates from his lung transplant and I can't wait to see pictures of them! Mommy and I are going to miss him but we're glad he's getting to go visit.
5 comments:
He is too cute!
I'm sorry SHE is too cute, the Rock t-shirt threw me off =)
Ryan! So glad to see you back in action with the ol' blogeroo! You are so cute! I can't take it!!! I love all the pics and congrats on the teeth!!! :) Love, Brookie xoxo
PS. Tell your Dad to have a great time with Uncle J!
Ryan ~ You don't look like a baby anymore! Uncle Allan said you look like an angel, with the light shining in on your head. We have to come to visit so you and I can sit on your Eagles blanket and play with all your toys. Hope you and Mommy are having a fun "girls only" weekend while Daddy is in Denver.
Hey Kiddo, where are you, its been 5 days, havent heard anything. Comon, get back and write whts going on with you.
Post a Comment