Monday, March 3, 2008

9 Months... Can You Believe It?!

Just got back from my nine month checkup at the doctor's office. Mommy and Daddy were so excited about this milestone that they both took the day off!

I had a great visit. My doctor says I'm growing very well and I'm right where I should be, if not ahead of the curve, on my development.

Just to bring everybody up-to-date:
  • I'm still rolling everywhere but I do get up on all fours and think about crawling
  • Last week I started clapping with help and now I clap and smile all by myself
  • Mommy and Daddy don't want to jinx it but I'm sleeping through the night most nights and take just two naps during the day... too much to do to sleep!
I had a couple other big milestones lately. If you didn't know already I'm starting to eat some real food, including yogurt, turkey, cheese and other yummy stuff. But the big news was that Daddy gave me my first taste of barbecue the other day, much to Charlie's dismay. Bring on the ribs!

The other big event was that we were out shopping on Saturday and I got to go in my very first Wawa! I've only seen them from the outside before, so going inside one was like opening a whole new world to me. A world filled with made-to-order hoagies, yummy mac & cheese (I had some of that, too), and Diet Arnold Palmers (whatever that is). Maybe Brooke and I can go for Wawa Fritters one day soon!

Here are my vital stats from today's visit:
  • Weight: 20 lbs. 6 oz. (75th percentile)
  • Height: 29" (85th percentile)
  • Head size: 50th percentile (Daddy can't read the writing for the actual size)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD??? Ryan Taylor!
Wow! what a great check-up and no shots. Hooray! Love those stripey pants. Thanks Mommy and Daddy for sharing. Aunt Nancy in Colorado

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD??? Ryan Taylor!
Wow! what a great check-up and no shots. Hooray! Love those stripey pants. Thanks Mommy and Daddy for sharing. Aunt Nancy in Colorado

Anonymous said...

well I guess I had an itchy trigger finger and posted twice - it wasn't that clever - but I wanted to say WHO'S THE PRETTIEST MOMMY IN THE WHOLE WORLD ??? that would be Chris Taylor - and I DO know who you are - really.
NOT Anonymous - NHT

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Nancy... this is Ryan. Ryan Taylor. Your niece... thanks for the comments! Mommy is pretty isn't she? Daddy thinks we're the cutest. Don't you love my rainbow pants and my fleece pullover? You can't tell but I had my Taylor Guitars shirt on that you gave me when I came to Oklahoma.