Monday, March 3, 2008

Check Out My Chompers

You probably don't remember teething from when you were a baby, but I'm here to tell you it's not much fun. Oh sure, they make me look cute, but the doctor says I won't even use them for much. You probably can't see my teeth too well in that picture so Daddy's going to try and get closer.

I'd like to cooperate but I'm more in the "open up and say ahhhhh" mode than the "show me your chompahs" mode.

I think you can see them a little better there. Notice Daddy trying to keep his fingers away? He and Mommy can tell you that their days of letting me gnaw on their fingers are over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you have the most beautiful little teeth in the whole world! Just wait until you really chomp down on those ribs....m-m-m-m-m good! Catalog-schamatalog. We really need these updates so make sure you keep Dad busy with pics and updates. You are so gorgeous!!
Love, Deb

JT said...

Ryan,

Don't think of it as teething. Think of it as a step closer to a Wawa hoagie!

Love you, Beege!

Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we went to lunch on our Family Day Off and I had a bite of burger and some chicken but the big revelation is coming soon.