Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chol and Me

After a long feeling out period I think Charlie and I are really starting to become pals.

I wonder if her newfound love for me has anything to do with the fact that I'm eating real food – and frequently dropping it on the floor.

After our tentative staring contest shown above, here we are in what for us amounts to a bosom embrace. What you can't hear is Daddy saying, "Ryan... what did I tell you? Gentle... gentle... don't grab Charlie, pet Charlie... gentle..."

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan,
Glad to hear that you and Chollie are becoming such good buds! I'm sure you are definitely winning friends and influencing dogs by eating real food in your highchair and dropping some on the floor!

Keep having fun. You're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ryan! I love these pics with you and the Chol! You're both so cute!! Love you!
Love, Brookie xoxo