Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm the Easter Rabbit, Hooray! Happy Easter Rabbit, Hooray!

I know today is St. Patrick's Day but I had to try on my Easter headgear! I wonder what the Easter bunny will bring me.

Aunt Nancy and Uncle John sent me this hat all the way from Denver. Mommy and Daddy think I look like I should be busting up crimes with Popeye Doyle, whoever that is.

By the way, I've got good news to share! If everything goes well Uncle John and Aunt Nancy will be leaving Denver and heading home to Ponca City later this week. Uncle John said to tell everybody he feels better every day and can't wait to get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder what the Easter Bunny will bring you!? Maybe a jar of pickles if you are lucky! :)
Love, Brookie xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ryan -- You look so stylish in your new Easter chapeau! I hope you have a fun Easter. xoxoxo

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
You are so cute in your Easter finery! You are turning into a little girl before our eyes. You're not a baby anymore! Looking forward to see you again soon. Love, LEHIGH