
Mommy and Daddy saw Aunt Deb a couple weeks ago at a wedding and she came by their table gushing about how cute I was. Then she told everybody at the table, "He's a baaaad blogger."
And she's right. Even Daddy admits it. You should see him hanging his head in shame right now.
Anyway, here's some photos to try and make up for it. That's me cheering on the runners at the Father's Day 5K. Mommy ran the race and we were right there at the finish line when she crossed. We also just got a jog stroller so I can keep Mommy company when she goes running.

After the run we went down to Fells Point and had lunch, walked around and had ice cream. Daddy says this is just about his favorite picture of the two of us!

Here I am enjoying some ice cream... but there's so much to look at I'm
very distracted!
2 comments:
Ryan - That picture of you and your Daddy is so beautiful! I'm glad he gave up the computer so you could update your adoring fans on what is going on in your life. No wonder you got distracted while eating that ice cream -- it isn't chocolate! xoxo
Hi Ryan!
I also love that picture of you with Dad! That's a keeper. You are becoming such big girl almost before my eyes. Remind Daddy that I told him on 6/1/2008 that he's 1/18 of the way to you being a grown up..he didn't like hearing that at all, so on second thought, maybe not!
Love you-
CL
Post a Comment