News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Shore is Fun
We went back to LBI a couple weeks ago when my cousins from Boston came down for a visit. It was so much fun... even if I don't look like I'm very happy in this photo! I had a great time playing with them and I learned so much. I even started walking while we were there. Now I can't stop!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ryan, [I even started walking while we were there] Ain't no stopping us now!! Watch out Mom & Dad. You are getting so big. I can't wait to see you. This weekend at Lehigh's?? Love Uncle Dennis
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
Hi Ryan,
[I even started walking while we were there] Ain't no stopping us now!! Watch out Mom & Dad.
You are getting so big. I can't wait to see you. This weekend at Lehigh's??
Love Uncle Dennis
Hi Uncle Dennis... yes, I will see you at Lehigh's on Saturday. Better watch out, I'm a teetering, tottering baby on the loose!
Ryan!
You're walking already and I haven't even met you yet!:( Stop growing up so fast!!! Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Post a Comment