Friday, September 12, 2008

My Summer Beach Road Trip: Part 2

We've been having so much fun that I haven't had time to update the blog! Here's a picture of me with Scott and Katherine, the happy couple we went to Georgia to see. Aside from the Giants jerseys they're really nice people.

Here I am hanging out in our room in Georgia. Do you like my travel high chair? I'll have to find a better picture of it but it attaches to the table or counter so I can sit with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy likes it because it means he doesn't have to figure out how to get the high chair in the car.

Mommy and I went for a walk on the beach on Saturday before we went to the pool. The tide came all the way up to the edge of the hotel so we had a short window of opportunity to get out there.

The resort where we stayed had a nice outdoor restaurant and I could pull right up to the table in my all-terrain stroller. I was pretty good about wearing my hat outside but some times I just wanted the darn thing off!

There's my Mommy & Daddy at the wedding on Saturday night. Today's their fifth wedding anniversary!

No comments: