Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Picking

Yesterday we went to Baugher's Orchard to do some apple picking and get pumpkins to decorate the porch.

Here we are on the tractor that took us out to the orchard. My friend Garnett is in the seat in front of me. He had a balloon with him that I was very fascinated by.

That's Davida, Mommy and me in the orchard.

Here I am on the way back from the orchard inspecting our pickings! It was a fun, beautiful fall day.

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Sweetie,
I tried to post a comment last Sunday but it never showed up. Maybe I was doing something wrong. I love your apple picking adventure! Looks so fun! I have a feeling your Mommy is going to make delicious baked treats with some of those apples! Can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Lehigh

P.S. I bet your Daddy's excited about those Phils!

P.S.S. If your Mommy needs an apple roll recipe, have her give me a call.