Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Cleanup!

Is that a big enough rake or what?! The leaves were starting to pile up in the yard and it was so nice out that Daddy and I decided to do some cleanup.

Hey, it can't all be work, right? Apparently I take my work cues from Princess Charlie over there.

Ah, this broom may be more my size.

Look out world... here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan!
I just can't believe how big you are getting! My sis, Lehigh, told me she had so much fun with you this past weekend. She said you are the happiest, sweetest, little girl in the world! I wish I could meet you! Maybe Mommy and Daddy will want to take a trip down to Disney World with you! Start putting that bug in their ear, will you? :) Love you! Give The Chol some good pets from me!
Love, Brooke xoxo