Ryan! I love your Halloween costume! Did you get lots of treats? You and Nellie had something in common! Check out my blog to see what! Love, Brooke xoxo
Hi Ryan! I love your Halloween costume! You look just great. I heard that these pictures are not representative of your experience....I'm not sure if you saw but Brooke dressed Nellie up in a very similar costume! Glad you had a great Halloween!
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Ryan! I love your Halloween costume! Did you get lots of treats? You and Nellie had something in common! Check out my blog to see what!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Hi Ryan!
I love your Halloween costume! You look just great. I heard that these pictures are not representative of your experience....I'm not sure if you saw but Brooke dressed Nellie up in a very similar costume! Glad you had a great Halloween!
Love,
Lehigh
Post a Comment