Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Visit from Cousin Lehigh!

Cousin Lehigh, Frank, Astro and Bella all came down for a visit a couple weekends ago. It was big fun! Mommy and Daddy like entertaining and I got to try steamed shrimp for the first time. I did not dunk mine in Baconnaise like some people but I liked it anyway.


Here I am working on extra cute poses... Christmas card photo shoots are coming up you know!

We worked hard to get this picture, but it's a keeper!

Lehigh's way better at the piano than Daddy's trademark dun-dun-dun-duh or his "improvisational jazz".

I've discovered hats and I've discovered I like 'em!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 cute gals! I love the hat. We have been able to show Mom Mom your recent blog updates. Virtua has internet access and flat screen TVs/monitors for all patients. Mom Mom has enjoyed showing everyone pictures of you and Baby Jack. Keep up the cuteness! Love you.

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Wow, Ryan..you and I are really featured in this entry! Check us out! We had a great time hanging out, didn't we? I liked sharing your green beans and peas and graham crackers and it was fun to play piano and read books. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Love,
(Blog Featured) Cousin Lehigh

P.S. Tell Daddy not to sell himself short. I bet his improvisational jazz is nothing short of remarkable.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just way too cute. I love the hat photo. Have a great Thanksgiving, don't give Charlie too much turkey.

Love Uncle Dennis

Anonymous said...

The hat's a big hit... I was wearing it at breakfast this morning. Thanks for the Turkey-Day wishes Uncle Dennis. We're going to LBI to visit Mamie and Grandpop. He just got a new knee. Maybe he can give his old one to Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
You'll have to come visit us so you can meet our doggie. He's bigger then Charlie, but he loves to be petted.