
Mommy and Daddy are planning a Christmas card party tonight so our "official" holiday card should be in the mail in the next day or so. But I thought people might like to see some of the alternate takes that didn't make the cut. This photo is actually at the
start of the photo session... it got a lot better!




I also had my 18-month checkup yesterday and the doctor said I'm doing great. I'm 33.75" tall (92nd percentile) and 24 lbs 11 oz (60th percentile). In other medical news Charlie is doing really good after her surgery and goes in Friday to get her staples removed. Daddy said she has only removed two or three of them this time as opposed to about eight of them by this point last year.
4 comments:
Wow, Ryan! Great shots! I will be checking my mail every day for the 'official' Christmas 2008 picture. Looks like you have really gotten some chops on the piano!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh
Ho HO HO!!!!
Ho-Ho-Ho Ryan! That picture of you at the piano is my new favorite! It's perfect. What happened to Charlie? I hope she's OK now. We're looking forward to more and more pictures over the holiday...isn't this the most wonderful time of the year??
Love, Aunt Deb
Hilarious! Love the pics Ryan! You're quite expressive!
Thanks for the comments everybody. The photo shoots were fun, I hope everybody likes the official card... Mommy really worked hard to get it just right.
Hi Aunt Deb! Charlie blew out her *other* knee a couple weeks before Christmas. She had surgery a couple weeks ago and is getting around really well.
Post a Comment