News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Christmas 08: Part 2
I guess Santa got all those calls Daddy and I made making sure he knew where we'd be on Christmas Eve! When I woke up he'd stopped at Mamie and Grandpop's and dropped off presents for me including an awesome Little People Barn and a shopping cart with groceries.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ryan! I'm so glad that you are back and blogging! I was wondering where all of the Christmas pictures were! Looks like you made out pretty well...a bean bag chair AND Little People stuff!? Lucky girl! :) Love you! Love, Brooke xoxo
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
Ryan! I'm so glad that you are back and blogging! I was wondering where all of the Christmas pictures were! Looks like you made out pretty well...a bean bag chair AND Little People stuff!? Lucky girl! :) Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Post a Comment