News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Getting Ready for the Quickfire Challenge
Today's Quickfire Challenge is to make a healthy dish with eggs...
These things aren't as easy to open as they look!
Somebody want to tell me how much time is left?!
Here I am humoring Daddy by looking through the oven for his "Good Eats shot"... whatever that means.
I'm making a frittata. In your face Stefan!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am presuming Ryan wasn't asked to please pack her knives and go. Actually, I'm presuming Ryan doesn't have any knives to pack. I'm so afraid Stefan is going to win and I don't like him.
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
I am presuming Ryan wasn't asked to please pack her knives and go. Actually, I'm presuming Ryan doesn't have any knives to pack. I'm so afraid Stefan is going to win and I don't like him.
Post a Comment