News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
I loved everything about it. Dad's running commentary - and Ryan's reactions!
I LOVE this!!!!!! She is such a hambone in front of the camera!
Ryan -- you have such cool parents! I believe Brooke was in college before she dyed Easter eggs.
Ryan! I love this! Dyeing Easter Eggs is great fun! Looks like you were really good at it! I love you!Love, Brooke xoxo
What color was next??!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved everything about it. Dad's running commentary - and Ryan's reactions!
I LOVE this!!!!!! She is such a hambone in front of the camera!
Ryan -- you have such cool parents! I believe Brooke was in college before she dyed Easter eggs.
Ryan! I love this! Dyeing Easter Eggs is great fun! Looks like you were really good at it! I love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
What color was next??!!
Post a Comment