Ryan - Happy belated birthday from your cousins Jack, Wayne and Baniela. We are sorry for not sending our wishes sooner. It is mostly Baby Jack's fault. We cannot wait until you and Jack get together again. Maybe next time Jack can be your "running buddy". For sure you can play together with your Curious Georges!!
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Ryan! You are the cutest!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Ryan - Happy belated birthday from your cousins Jack, Wayne and Baniela. We are sorry for not sending our wishes sooner. It is mostly Baby Jack's fault. We cannot wait until you and Jack get together again. Maybe next time Jack can be your "running buddy". For sure you can play together with your Curious Georges!!
Post a Comment