Friday, June 8, 2007

Bonus! My First Stroller Ride


I told you I had a sweet ride! Here's Mom and me in our driveway as we head out on my first walk around the neighborhood. I know you can't see me but trust me, I'm in there...

5 comments:

JT said...

Cruisin'! The world's your oyster now, Beege.

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Wow, that's tricked out!
That's how you roll...you're just missing a Ju-C license plate for the back.

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Good to see Mom out and about! I hope she's feeling better every day. Hope you have a good night, little peanut.

Love,
Lehigh

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Oh, one other thing...Frank wanted to get you a onesie from our favorite Mexican place, La Esperanza, but I said that I thought it was mean to make you a billboard for delicous food that you can't eat! So, you and Mom-Mom can figure on not getting La Esperanzawear anytime soon!

Love,
Lehigh

Dan said...

Cousin Lehigh... Dad said it's okay for me to be a billboard. I already have a onesie from Atomic Books where Dad buys his comics and movie magazines. What's one more endorsement deal?!