Friday, June 8, 2007

Pop Pop Would Be So Conflicted



Sorry for the late update. Yesterday was my busiest day ever! Well, besides last Friday when I was born.

In the morning we got all geared up and went for our first walk around the neighborhood. I have a sweet ride of a stroller/car seat combo, which was given to me by my Grandpop, my Mamie and my Mom-Mom. All that's missing is a satellite radio or a TV screen and Dad said we might get that for football season.

After our walk some of Mom's friends from her work came over to meet me. Everybody's really nice and I got to show off my room. Mom keeps talking about what it looked like "before" but I'm not sure what that means. I think Dad used to hang out in there.

Miss Sue came over in the afternoon and brought dinner for Mom and Dad, which they really loved. Dad likes to cook but he enjoyed having the night off so he could get ready for the big basketball game.

That's us laying on the couch together before the game. Dad said that Pop-Pop would be so conflicted because while he's holding me and wearing a Phillies hat, Pop-Pop always said you shouldn't wear a hat in the house.

Today has been a bit more relaxing. It's hot out but we went for a walk early before it got too warm and met some more neighbors. Everybody is really nice and I think I'm going to like it here.

4 comments:

JT said...

OK, "Dad" (if that's even your real name), how can you so cavalierly mislead this little life with which you've been entrusted? P2 wouldn't be the least bit conflicted. NO HATS INSIDE! You don't even wear a hat in a domed stadium!!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Wow, you had a big day, missy! You must be worn out. Although, it looks like you are a sleepy one, which is great because it also appears that you have a lot of day into night suits..they're the best!

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog Ryan! I look forward to reading it each day. You're just so cute...I can't get enough! Love, Brooke xoxo

Dan said...

Dad says that Uncle John is right and Pop Pop would not be conflicted at all. I just think Dad was tired when he wrote that.

Cousin Lehigh, Dad says that in a few years you'll be able to help me pick out some day-into-night outfits and that I shouldn't believe any stories you tell me about when you guys shared an apartment.

Thanks Cousin Brooke! I'm glad you like my blog. Dad says I'm gifted and photogenic. I can't wait to meet all of you!