I'm glad that's over with, at least for this week. Mom and Dad took me back to the doctor's on Wednesday and she said I'm "pinking up". That's good to hear – plus, I don't even know anybody named Billie Rubin! How could I have elevated levels of somebody I don't know?
I'm also gaining weight and I'm hungry, Hungry, HUNGRY! The doctor said I looked so good she didn't need to take blood again (M&D breathed a big sigh of relief on that one) and I don't have to go back until sometime next week for my next checkup.
That's me after we came home from the doctor's. I was so exhausted by the ordeal that my head has fused with my shoulder.
2 comments:
One of the three cutest pictures ever. Just noted the label. Ridin' in the Pegger!
Wow, the Pegger sure is portable..here I thought all this week you were in the car in that picture...you're on the kitchen counter! The very one I was snacking from when I asked your mom back in October if she wanted to go with a run for me the next day and she said N-O! That's not like her, but because you were on the way and she was worn out! Me, I just went back to noshing and thinking about how great it must be to live in your town with that weather machine! The conditions are always perfect on ICR and for that YOU ARE LUCKY!
Love,
LEHIGH
Post a Comment