One thing I've definitely learned in my first week of life is what my parents like to watch on TV. Mom digs lots of home improvements shows, house hunting programs, animal rescue stories, and even documentaries about babies. Hey, who needs a documentary when you've got the real thing?!
Dad is another story. So far we've watched what seems like a full season of LOST, something he calls 'PTI' but Mom refers to as 'The Yelling Show', and ROADHOUSE. That Dalton seems pretty cool, even if everybody thought he'd be taller. Do all bouncers have degrees in philosophy from NYU?
I also find that Dad gets choked up about really weird stuff. The other day we were watching ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE. He knew all the dialogue and kept humming the music to me, but he got tears in his eyes when he said, "This is your first James Bond movie. And your first Bond is the best Bond."
Anyway, that's me laying on Dad's chest last night while he watched a documentary about a horse named Barbaro.
2 comments:
Tiny techie,
How did you get your own blog spot?? And it's even entertaining. You obviously have been getting good training at home. Stay with it I love the updates.
Granny Shar
Thanks for coming down to visit me Granny Shar! I loved meeting Joan and you. Hope to see you again soon... Love you, Ryan
Post a Comment