
Dad says that NFL training camp starts in less than two weeks so it's time to start breaking in my Eagles gear. Here I am working on my "E-A-G-L-E-S!" chant – Dad said we'll work up to nasty things to say about the Giants and Brett Favre during our own version of training camp.
5 comments:
Hi Ryan,
I love your bib!! Keep working on that E-A-G-L-E-S chant, by the time Sept. 9 rolls around you'll be all set. Dad will be really excited for that game - not only is it the first week of the NFL season, by the Eagles play Green Bay, and we all know how much Dad loves Brett Favre.
"Hey Favre... I've seen better arms on a chair! You couldn't throw a fit!"
If you like her bib wait till you see the complete – and I mean COMPLETE – ensemble that goes with it. She also has an Eagles cheerleader outfit.
Ryan-
One of those Eagles is in my kitchen with Cousin Frank as I type! He makes Cousin Frank look like a shrimp! We'll have to tell you about it when we see you.
Love hearing about all your exciting adventures!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh
AJ Feely's there? Cool!
His training camp roommate! If there's time at the end, I promised him I'd answer anything he wanted to know about being a financial analyst for a medical case management company...you should hear him whizzing through Frank's questions so he can get the real dirt..FO SHO!
Post a Comment