Now I know why Mom and Dad were making such a big deal about my first visit to Long Beach Island. The shore rocks!
I'm working on a complete wrap-up of my first exciting days as a beach bum but we're off on a family trip for the day so you'll just have to wait.
In the meantime enjoy the photo of me decked out in my shades and Phillies helmet. Dad I had what he calls a Very Pop-Pop Moment while we were at Mamie and Grampop's house.
We stayed up watching the Phillies game but I was tired and went to bed before it was over. Dad fell asleep on the couch and spared himself the misery of watching the Phightin' Phils blow a late game lead and give up a walk-off home run.
3 comments:
Hi Ryan!
Thank you for the update! I realize now that it might have seemed like I was bullying you into a new entry...it wasn't my intention, and it was nothing against Uncle Billy, I was just commenting on the title, 'Uncle Meat'...I wanted to see a new title! Just remember, in the immortal words of Patrick Swayze, nobody puts baby in the corner. Don't feel pressured..blog when the spirit moves you!
Glad to see you had such a great time on LBI. I'm wondering if maybe you wore your bikini???? :)
Love you!
Cousin Lehigh
Ryan -- You look so cute! Uncle Allan thinks you are doing a Ryan Howard impression! Baniela and Wayne are glad to see that you have acquired a passion for the Phillies. They look forward to discussing the team with you. Can't wait to read about your adventures on LBI -- bet it was fun! Hugs & Kisses! Aunt Kathy
Ryan! You are so cute! I love the hat!!! :)
Love, Brooke xoxo
Post a Comment