News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Packers 16, Eagles 13
'Nuff said.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh dear...you look just like Uncle Al and Greg who went to Green Bay for the game!! Greg and a friend (GB fan) flew in and they had a wonderful time. I was quite surprised when they came home last night with Packers slickers. They both bleed green but they now love the Packers too. People patted them on the back - "thanks for coming, sorry it wasn't what you wanted but hope you had a good time." etc. They were as gracious as STL Cardinal baseball fans! I will send your dad a pic that shows how they tailgate. Incredible! Anyway, each said they never felt so good losing and came home smiling.
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
6 comments:
Oh dear...you look just like Uncle Al and Greg who went to Green Bay for the game!! Greg and a friend (GB fan) flew in and they had a wonderful time. I was quite surprised when they came home last night with Packers slickers. They both bleed green but they now love the Packers too. People patted them on the back - "thanks for coming, sorry it wasn't what you wanted but hope you had a good time." etc. They were as gracious as STL Cardinal baseball fans! I will send your dad a pic that shows how they tailgate. Incredible! Anyway, each said they never felt so good losing and came home smiling.
Get used to it, Baby Girl! :)
My poor darling! We must go work on our "consumer arts" skills - that would be SHOPPING, instead of watching those mean old football players.
Aunt Nancy is A NONY MOUSE.
Aunt Deb: Daddy says that loving the Eagles AND the Packers is something called "Crazy Talk."
Lehigh: Daddy says he'd like to think your post is wrong but he's not so sure.
Aunt Nancy: Mommy said today that she plans to take me lots of places to shop when something called the NCAA tournament is on. I can't wait!
I loved this photo, which I've dubbed "Cry, Eagles, cry" so much that I decided to use it as my screen saver the week after an Eagles loss.
It looks like I REALLY better love this photo.
Post a Comment