But on to more important news... we went to see the doctor for my four-month checkup the other day and here are my vital statistics:
- Weight: 14 lbs. 3.5 oz. (almost double my birth weight!)
- Height: 25.25 inches
- Head Circumference: 40.3 cm
The most exciting development, though, was that Mommy and Daddy can feed me real food now! Well, okay, strained fruits and veggies but it's a start. Daddy says I'll be eating ribs and Wawa hoagies in no time. (And Mommy just shakes her head. Silly Daddy.)
Today I had my first food other than milk and formula – pears! I ate almost half a little jar! Despite that look on my face I really enjoyed it... I can't wait to try more.
4 comments:
Wow, you are really something! I can't get over how fast you are growing....not to mention you are beautiful! Now, here's a secret - when you figure out which foods you don't like, remember them. One day you'll be spooning them to your Dad! (Not Mom though - she's too nice.)
Hi Baby Doll!
What a good girl, eating her fruits and veggies. I'll take your word for it (not your expression) and assume you're enjoying them thoroughly. And here's a little secret, just between you and me: no matter what he may say to try and coerce you, Dad didn't eat ANYTHING green until he was about 12 years old.
Love you, sweetheart!
Mmmm Pears! :)
Love, Brookie xoxo
Hi Baby Girl!
You are so cute eating your pears....I love your expression! Cousin Frank loved the picture you left for us wearing your 'cheap sunglasses'...Billy Gibbons is going to think you're really cool!
Love,
Cousin Lehigh
Post a Comment