Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Part 1

Just wanted to pop in and wish everybody a Happy Halloween! As you can tell from my cool bib that Granny Shar got me this is My First Halloween!

I hope cousin Leigh Anne notices the cool black cat on the top of the bib... I wonder if Pookie was the model!

Later on Dad is going to take me Trick or Treat-ing in the neighborhood. He also wanted to make sure that everybody saw my cool Halloween day outfit featuring a glow in the dark ghost and the phrase "Daddy's Lil Ghoul." Maybe next year he'll take Mommy and me to the 24-hour horror movie marathon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan -- you look so cute in your Haloween duds with your happy smile! We were all wondering how you would be dressed for Halloween. Are you wearing your hot dog costume when you go for Trick or Treat? Sophie is recycling her Snow White costume from a couple of years ago -- hope no one remembers! Have a fun day. Next year will be even better -- Mommy & Daddy will have a whole year to plan! Hugs & Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are without a doubt, the sweetest little ghoul!! I wish you could come to my neighborhood - I would give you enough candy for a year! I hope you have a good time trick or treat-ing. I know your mom and dad will. Take care sweetie-pie!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi, Daddy's Little Ghoul!
You are such a sweetheart! What a beautiful smile. I couldn't wait to see your Halloween pictures so I check a lot today. You are such sweetie and we love seeing you grow up! Happy Halloween!
Love,
Cousins Lehigh and Frank

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

RYAN!
It took another good look on my part to really notice that cute little black cat on the shoulder of your bib! That's just what Pookie looks like!
Love you-
Lehigh

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everybody enjoyed my Halloween blog posts!

Aunt Kathy... as you saw I definitely got some more wear out of my hot dog costume. I'm just glad it was a little cool out. That thing's hot!

Aunt Deb... Mom says she loves you guys but she's glad you weren't here to give me a year's worth of candy.

Lehigh... I can't wait to meet Pookie one of these days. She can't be as bad as Charlie tells me!

Stay tuned. We're going to LBI on Saturday and Mommy + Mamie = Photo Shoot!