News, posts and notes about what's happening in my world.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
All Dressed Up... Where's the Party?
Charlie was telling me about the holiday office parties she and Dad would have. I got all dressed up in my holiday finest (thank you Aunt Gail!) but still no party.
I think Charlie was pulling my leg...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ryan -- Wouldn't you know this would be the year the office decides to downsize it's holiday celebrations?! You look very chic in your holiday finery!
Dear RyRy Girl: if you could just see how much Uncle John LOVES your pix! It brings joy to his heart. Love Daddy a whole lot so he is not stressed out over his new client. Tell him it's just not worth it. Love ya! Old Aunt Nancy
I'm glad everybody enjoyed my dress. I love all my holiday outfits! Thanks for coming over to make cookies with me on Sunday, Aunt Gail. I had lots of fun with Kaylin and you. I love my outfit that Kaylin picked out -- thank you!!
Want to see what's happening in my world? Mom, Dad and I post pictures and news about what I'm doing, where I've been and who I've met. Thanks for visiting!
6 comments:
Ryan -- Wouldn't you know this would be the year the office decides to downsize it's holiday celebrations?! You look very chic in your holiday finery!
You're looking so festive Ryan! :) I hope you're looking after Charlie...seems like you guys are buddies! Love you!
Love, Brooke xoxo
Hi Beege! YOU are the party, baby!
Please don't pull Charlie's leg.
finally--we got you something that actually fits!
you are so adorable--we wish you a very Merry first Christmas!
Dear RyRy Girl: if you could just see how much Uncle John LOVES your pix! It brings joy to his heart. Love Daddy a whole lot so he is not stressed out over his new client. Tell him it's just not worth it. Love ya! Old Aunt Nancy
I'm glad everybody enjoyed my dress. I love all my holiday outfits! Thanks for coming over to make cookies with me on Sunday, Aunt Gail. I had lots of fun with Kaylin and you. I love my outfit that Kaylin picked out -- thank you!!
Post a Comment