
I'm really beginning to like this whole Christmas idea. Mommy has been off for a couple days and I got to go out last night for a holiday dinner with Mommy and Daddy, my friend Garnet and his parents Patrick and Davida. After dinner we got all bundled up and went for a walk in Hampden where I was told we'd see some Christmas lights.

Mom and Dad were not joking! Check out these Christmas lights!

But wait, there's more! More lights, more figures, more baby Jesus, more Santa, more wise men, more elves, more everything! Brooke is right... Christmas ROCKS!

Daddy said this is his favorite picture from the night. The way he was holding up the line it had better be!

Most of the houses on the surrounding blocks have all kinds of lights and displays... but we stood outside this house watching A CHRISTMAS STORY for awhile. Mommy and Daddy said Uncle Brad would have loved this one. We overheard some man say that when he found out his new boss didn't like A CHRISTMAS STORY he knew he'd hate working for him!

All that visiting and walking around sure was tiring. But it was so much fun!
I can't wait to see everybody at Christmas! Big hugs and kisses to everybody we won't see but we're thinking about during the holidays – Great Grammy and Grampie Castle, Granny Shar and Joan, Uncle John and Aunt Nancy, Aunt Casey, Uncle Kevin, Liam, Declan, Maggie and Ruby, Aunt Maureen, Uncle Ken, Amy, Ted, Madison and Gavin, Uncle Brad and Aunt Hedda, Brooke and Travis!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow, Ryan, Hampden really does it up! Looks like a really good time. I went there once with Mommy and Daddy and Frank. We went to a fun diner and then walked around. I bought cool vintage Atlantic City postcards that were all sent to the same Baltimore family from about 10 different people. The Watsons really needed to get out more..not like you who can practically sing that 'I've Been Everywhere' song by Johnny Cash! Glad to see you are really digging the holidays. They really are a lot of fun. I think you're in for a real treat when you learn about that 'Santa' thing! Love, CL
One other thing...would you believe that I've never seen 'A Christmas Story' from beginning to end? I've seen a few scenes from it, but never the whole movie.
I'm probably the rare bird that can say I've seen 'ISLAND CLAWS' 3 or 4 times from beginning to end but never a classic like 'ACS'!
Just a fun fact about your weird cousin!
Daddy calls it "The Charm of Lehigh"! Can't wait to see you and Frank on Christmas. (Frank...)
Ryan - Your MUCH cuter then Cindy Lou Who. Looks like you have been having a great start to Christmas.
I'm sure Santa's going to bring you lots of nice presents on Christmas morning. Can't wait to see you at Aunt Kathy's.
Uncle Dennis
Ryan! Thanks so much for the shout outs in your blog! We miss seeing you so much on Christmas Day, but know that we're down here celebrating with Mickey and he can't wait to meet you some day...Hopefully we'll get to meet you before Mickey does! Hehe...Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment