Thursday, December 20, 2007

Presents? But It's Not Christmas... Yet!

Mommy and Daddy have been getting me in the Christmas spirit with holiday music, holiday shows, and books like Merry Christmas: A Sparkle 'N' Shimmer Book. I'd give it a B+ but judging from how much Daddy likes reading it to me I think it might be his new favorite book.

I'm still not sure about Santa and presents just yet but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I've already received groovy clothes from Aunt Maureen and Aunt Gail that I've modeled on the blog and Aunt Kathy, Uncle Allan and Mom-Mom sent me a box of Christmas goodies like a stocking for my First Christmas, ornaments and a Santa who says "Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas".

Last night I received a present in the mail from my cousins Madison and Gavin. That's me checking it out surveying how best to proceed.

Here I am enjoying the present... wait, Dad's saying the ribbon is not the actual present but I'd be happy if it was!

Perhaps this paper is the present! Daddy says that tasty as it may be, no, the paper is not it.

Here's the present! It's my very own Christmas Nativity Set... Madison and Gavin said they have one just like it. I'm thinking I could get used to this Christmas idea...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ryan, Isn't Christmas wonderful? I see that your friend Charlie is right there by you. That is so sweet. What have you asked Santa for anyway ??? Old Ancient Aunt Nan

Anonymous said...

Christmas ROCKS!...you'll see

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi, Sweet Pea! Looks like your holiday season is off to a good start! You look like you are very pleased with your gift in that last shot. Enjoy the holidays and we'll see you on 12/25! Love, Cousin Lehigh

Anonymous said...

You're right Brooke... Christmas does ROCK! And I'm so jealous of your photo stamps. Thanks for the great Christmas card. I'll miss seeing you and Travis at the holidays.

Aunt Nancy... what's this "asked Santa for" that you mention? Mommy and Daddy have not clued me in on that part of Christmas yet!

Hi Lehigh! Can't wait to see everybody at Christmas, too. Is Frank going to be there or will he be on his way to Florida to rock with The Top?