Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas at Aunt Kathy's

After we left Mamie and Grandpop's we took a ride in the car (I napped!) and the next thing I knew we were at Aunt Kathy's! That's me and Aunt Kathy... her house is like going to a Christmas Wonderland. Everywhere I turned it was festive!

I even got to meet cousin Wayne. I'd heard a lot about him so I was happy to meet him, even if I look a bit distracted!

I have to have a talk with Uncle Allan. I wanted a nice photo with him and he won't even look at the camera... he's probably admiring my outfit. Can you blame him?

I wasn't expecting more presents but Wayne and Baniela got me a super cool Eagles throw that Daddy and I use in his office every day. Here I am opening it with Baniela.

Everywhere I looked there were cousins, aunts and uncles! Ian, Michele, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Mary gave me a whole bunch of books that I've already added to my library so Mommy and Daddy can read to me.

Speaking of reading that's Mom-Mom and me reading a special Christmas book. I'm loving all this reading and everybody's smiling faces!

I'm starting to get kinda sleepy -- I think it shows. Time for me to get out of my party clothes and into my pajamas. That way I can hang out with Aunt Kathy and cousin Lehigh...

I'm wiped out. Time for Mom-Mom's magical touch to help me go to sleep.

I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know I did...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan ~ We had so much fun on Christmas Day! You were such a good girl! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Awww Ryan! I wish I was there to meet you! I think I'm the only person in the family who hasn't met you yet!!! You are too cute and I love all of your Christmas outfits and pj's! :) xoxo

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Hi Ryan!
I saw these pictures last week but I just realized that I didn't leave a comment! So much fun to see you on Christmas Day! Hard to believe that it was more than a month ago. Cousin Frank and I will need to make plans to visit you soon. Love you...and your whale stationary! Lehigh

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Kathy! Christmas was lots of fun. Daddy tells me it only gets better from here on out.

Brooke... I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the holidays. Daddy says I'll get to meet you and I hope it's soon.

Lehigh... I love when Frank and you visit. Please come back soon. I even have a special shirt I think Frank will like. I'll be wearing it in an upcoming post!